DocuSign Plans to Hire 250 People This Year. Will You Be One Of Them?
Mike Dinsdale, CFO of Docusign— the global standard for electronic signature—was kind enough to appear on Inside the Interview to share his interview advice with potential job seekers. You may not be a candidate for a position within DocuSign specifically, but if you’re starting to consider other opportunities, and seriously want to distinguish yourself from other job applicants and candidates, listen carefully to Mike’s interview tips and advice. His insight will help you regardless of where you might be interviewing next. However, if you would like to be one of the 250 people that they hire this year, then you should really pay close attention to how he goes about evaluating candidates during the interview process, and which 3 core competencies he must see in every candidate before deciding to move them to the next round of interviews, or make them an offer. Enjoy the video. (I apologize for the off camera noise upfront. I’m nit sure what happened.) Nonetheless, we welcome your feedback and comments. They will be much appreciated.
What else will you hear inside the interview?
- What mistake do some candidates make when they get to him during the interview process?
- Find out how he defines a cultural fit within DocuSign
- What advice does he have for job seekers who want to break through the clutter and get responses to their resumes?
- What does he NOT want to see on a resume and why?
- Find out what he says is most likely going to be a non-starter
- The one way candidates can get creative and show initiative
- 3 core competencies he must see in every candidate before making them an offer
- What’s does he like about interviewing salespeople that other folks can and should adopt