How Can Candidates Get the CEO’s Attention of Inc’s 23rd Fastest Growing Software Company?
Irvin (Irv) Shapiro, CEO of ifbyphone—a rapidly growing software company based in Chicago that helps manage, measure, and automate, all customer conversations that come in over the telephone—appeared on Inside the Interview to speak about how he assesses talent, and the interview advice he has for job candidates. ifbyphone is Inc Magazine’s 23rd fastest growing software company, so listen carefully to how he says you can get his attention when applying for a job there, and how he only hires, what he calls, SWANs. Enjoy the video. We look forward to your comments.
- Why most resumes he receives end up in the trash
- What he finds most amazing about candidates when they are applying for a job
- The one element of a cover letter that you should not forget
- Find out who a SWAN is, why you must be a SWAN if he’s going to hire you, and how it relates to the 3 core competencies he must see before making an offer
- 3 questions each candidate must answer if they’d like to receive an offer from Irv
- Is is hiring?