Which 3 Core Competencies Does This Sales Leader Consider During the Interview Process?
George Donovan, Chief Sales Officer at Millward Brown Digital, the leading digital expert in helping clients grow great brands,spent some time with me on Inside the Interview to share his interview tips and advice with potential candidates. Among other topics, George spoke with me about the 3 core competencies he must see in every candidate before deciding to move them to the next round of interviews, and perhaps even make them an offer.
You may not be a candidate for a job at MBD right now, but the advice that George has to share can, and should, be used by any sales candidate in preparation for future interviews. I hope you will learn and enjoy.
What else will you hear inside the interview?
- The first thing he considers when he looks at a resume
- How should candidates approach a cover letter or an introductory email
- How should sales candidates prepare to meet with a Head of Sales
- What he considers, among others, to be a big red flag
- The 3 most common mistakes that most sales candidates seem to make
- How a candidate’s personal habits can play a major role in his decision
- Is he hiring, and and much, much more…