The Blueprint: The 3 Part Formula Used By David Cancel To Hire The Best People
I recently had the pleasure of speaking with David Cancel, Founder/CEO of Drift—a messaging app that helps businesses communicate with their website visitors and customers in real time.
As a massively successful start-up entrepreneur, David has easily interviewed over one thousand candidates on his way to building high performance teams. But to build hire performance teams you have to know what you’re looking for when you’re meeting candidates during the interview process.
In this interview, David outlines his 3 part formula, what I call his Blueprint, for hiring the best people.
What else will your hear inside the interview?
- Why he asks candidates about their personal interests and passions
- How he approaches an interview with salespeople as opposed to other functions
- What he means when he says he expects candidates to leave the office in a good way
- What has he learned about candidates that don’t follow up right away
- How to connect with him and how to apply for one of the jobs at Drift
- And much more!