Paul Alves, Founder & CEO of AG Salesworks, a B2B demand generation service for clients worldwide, including many of the Fortune 500, spoke with me about his recruitment process and the methods he uses to evaluate sales talent for his specific needs.
What will you learn from this interview?
- The 3 core competencies that he looks for when evaluating sales people
- How does he assess whether or not a candidate actually CAN do the job without having the benefit of similar or relevant experience
- His expectation of each candidate at the end of the interview
- The ratio between the number of candidates with whom AG Salesworks meets and the number of offers they make
- How do they make their final decision when deciding to submit their offers
- What should sales candidates do when they aren’t fortunate enough to receive an offer
The answers to these questions and many more can be heard in this video. I’m confident that you’ll find the insight that Paul shares to be useful and actionable the next time you’re preparing for an interview. We look forward to your comments.
Unfortunately, the Skype connection was lost during our conversation which is why there are 2 play buttons below. Please be patient, because Paul shared some great content!