Carissa Reiniger, Founder & CEO of SLAPcenter, was kind enough to speak with me about her exciting small business solution, but more importantly, to share how she goes about assessing talent when hiring sales people. She even went as far as to give me her direct phone number, and now you can have it too! SLAPcenter is a Saas (Software-as-a-Service) platform that helps businesses with between $100,000 and $2,000,000 of revenue achieve their financial goals.
What will you learn from this interview?
- Generally speaking, the profile of her ideal candidate
- How she goes about assessing candidates to initially determine fit
- The mindset she wants the members of her team to have
- Learn the unique way in which she went about recruiting her leadership team
- The 3 core competencies she looks for when she’s hiring sales people
- What position does she need to fill immediately and what are the qualifications?
The answers to these questions and many more can be heard in this video. I’m confident that you’ll find the insight that Carissa shares to be useful and actionable the next time you’re preparing for an interview. We look forward to your comments.