Ben Levitan, CEO of IMN, a Software as a Service provider that helps companies engage their customers more effectively through the use of content marketing, recently visited the Over Quota Blog to provide insight into his talent management strategy–specifically when hiring sales people. I ask everyone that I interview on this blog to give me three core competencies that they must see before moving a sales candidate forward in the interview process, but I was lucky enough to get six from Ben! Now that’s Over Quota!
What else will you learn from this interview?
- What he says is one of the most difficult things any sales leader or manager is tasked with doing
- The requirement he has of every new candidate that is hired by IMN, and what each of his managers must know about each candidate before they hire them
- A few key questions that he likes to ask sales candidates to help him assess their core competencies
- 2 attributes you should demonstrate if you want to differentiate yourself from other candidates
- Is he hiring and for which positions
The answers to these questions, and many more, can be heard in this video. I’m confident that you’ll find the insight that Ben shares to be useful and actionable the next time you’re preparing for an interview. We look forward to your comments.